The kidneys are a pair of organs located on either side of the spinal column. The kidneys remove excess water and waste products, excreting toxins through the urine.
However, the kidneys are responsible for so much more than just creating urine.
Each day, they process about 200 quarts of blood. Each kidney contains around a million nephrons, each of which is a microscopic filter for blood. All of the blood in our bodies passes through the kidneys several times a day.
The kidneys also play a role in vitamin D synthesis and red blood cell regeneration.
The kidneys remove wastes, control the body's fluid balance, and regulate the balance of electrolytes.
If the kidneys are not able to remove toxins and waste from the body, then these toxins will build up in the body and hinder the normal function of the kidneys, liver and other organs, resulting in exhaustion, stomach pain, headaches, water retention and more serious health problems such as cancer.
The body needs to be able to cleanse and if it can't, these toxins will be stored in other cells throughout the body, leading to an acidic environment, which over time can lead to cancer.
Buildup of toxins and waste in the kidneys may also lead to kidney stones.
Top 10 Reasons why you should cleanse your kidney and liver
There are several reasons why you should flush out toxins and waste from your body.
1) Cleansing your kidneys improves their function and reduces bloating.
2) Cleansing your kidney improves your ability to process certain foods, reucing allergies
3) Enhances nutrient absorption and convert food to energy
4) Prevents Fatigue
5) Flushing out waste and toxins strengthens the immune system and prevents potential infections
6) reduces the risk for bladder problems
7) cleansing the kidneys reduces the chances of having painful kidney stones,
8) corrects hormonal imbalances
9) prevents skin breakouts such as acne, eczema and rashes
10) prevents or reverses kidney disease
I you're looking for a safe, all natural herb based kidney cleanse formula, try the 2 week kidney rejuvenate cleanse pictured below.
Based on Traditional Japanese Kampo medicine that has been around for hundreds of years, this formula is a time proven way to cleanse and support the kidneys.