THIS BREAD IS TRULY A SUPERFOOD.
Our unique preparation process ensures that our bread is full of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes and fiber.
Why is our bread a Superfood?
1) Made with Kamut. Kamut is an ancient grain over 3000 years old. So its non-hybridized and Non-GMO, unlike modern wheat.
2) Stone Ground we stone grind fresh every day.
3) Sourdough: Long 48 fermentation to support probiotic growth which helps repair the gut.
4) Super Pure: No sourdough or yeast starter.
Our Bread is made with only 3 ingredients: Kamut flour, water, sea salt.
Our bread is the purest bread in the world. No sourdough starter and no yeast!
So how does it rise?
That's our special secret. You will almost never find a bread in any bakery without yeast, sourdough starter, xantham gum, or cellulose. We care for our dough like a baby. Under perfect conditions, bread can ferment with just the yeast from the air.
Our bread is Low in Gluten. Vegan. Sugar Free. Unlike commercial bread that you buy in the supermarkets, we never use bleached or bromated flour. We never use white or refined flour. We only use our wholegrain stone ground flour!
Health Benefits of Our Bread:
- Great for Digestion*
- Rich in Probiotics and Enzymes*
- Best Source of Natural Fiber*
- Rich in Vitamins (Vitamin E and B vitamins) and Minerals*
- Helps Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels and Natural Weight Loss*
- Helps rid the body of toxins and waste in the digestive tract*
- Reduces Bloat
HOW THE PLAN WORKS
Delivery Includes 12 loaves of 48-Hour Kamut Sourdough Breads. Original Price $14.95 per loaf/New Price $13.95 each. 7% Discount. Shipping included in plan.
Total: 1 Delivery
Arrives on Thursday/Friday.
Total Bread Cost: $167.40
Discounted Next Day Air Shipping Cost: $30.60
HOW DO I STORE THE BREAD?
Once you receive the bread, set aside the bread that you want to eat now. The bread will remain fresh for 2 days. You can store it in the fridge and toast it in the toaster oven for optimal taste.
Whatever you don't want to eat within the next day or two, you should SLICE AND FREEZE.
HOW LONG WILL THE BREAD LAST IN THE FREEZER?
The bread will last in the freezer for 4-6 Months
WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO REHEAT THE BREAD AFTER ITS BEEN FROZEN?
In the toaster oven. Do not microwave the bread as it might affect the nutrient content.